Rules & regulations for Sahodya Competition
The competition will be held on Saturday 10th Sep, 2016. Registration will be started at 8 .30 A.M. onwards.
Participatory entries are confined to the short one
1. Time duration – 1 Hr.
2. Participants – There must be 2 participants (one for English and one for Hindi).
3. Level of students – Group A, B, C according to class
4. Light refreshment for students will be provided by host school.
5. Student should reach on proper time, they must reach the venue 30 minutes early, and after reach the venue teachers have to register themselves with school authority.
6. One student cannot take part in more than one activity.
7. To keep the competition transparent the judges will be external and the decision of the judges will be final and bound for all participatory schools.
8. The participating student should be prepared to stage their performance strictly as per time. Late entry can be rejected.
9. The host school will provide simple stage and sound only. Schools have to bring their own material like props and costumes.
10. Indisciplined students will not be considered for any prize.
11. The schools are requested to send their entries on or before Friday (9th Sep, 2016) from the Registerd School of XAVIER'S GROUP OF SAHODAYA COMPLEX. Last minute entries will not be entertained.
12. In order to maintain discipline, students are advised not to bring mobile phones and cameras.
Judgment criteria for Group A, B & C
Total marking will be out of 30 marks.
8. Events and Rules of HUMAN RIGHTS DAY 10 Dec’ 2016
10. Creative Speaking Olympiad 2016
1.Duration of Speech should be 3 min. to 6 min.
2. It should be recorded on CD (writable).