The word “SAHODAYA” drives from two Sanskrit words “SAHA” and “UDAYA” which means.
Welcome to Xavier’s Group of Sahodaya Complex, Sultanpur, U.P. Sahodaya is a concept literally meaning “rising together”, came into being in the year 1986, to facilitate synergy of ideas among the schools of CBSE for excellence in the field of Scholastic and Co- Scholastic areas.
Dr. Kamala Pati Thakur
St. Xaiver’s High School (10+2) Sultanpur
Xavier’s Group of Sahodaya Complex, Sultanpur, U.P. is a group of neighbourhood Schools voluntarily coming to share their innovative practices in all aspects of school education including curriculum design; evaluation pedagogy and also providing support services for teachers and students.
Sahodaya, conceptualized by CBSE in 1986, has materialized in the form of XAVIER’S GROUP OF SAHODAYA COMPLEX, SULTANPUR On 04 April 2016, this is further facilitated by Annual Sahodaya Conference the relevant issues and evolve a viable and effective framework of action.
We heartily welcome any CBSE affiliated schools who wish to join hands with us.
- Initiate inter school activities.
- Encourage sharing of experiences and best educational practices.
- Focus on the student’s body as a whole.
- Organize workshops and seminars for faculty and students.
- Invite experts / Educationalists in the field of discussion.
- To provide the systematic and chronological guidance and opportunities to all the schools associated with Xavier’s Group of Sahodaya Complex, Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- To promote inter schools collaboration.
- Any other activities that enhances the academic/ professional growth of the students, schools, Sahodaya complex.
- To provide a forum for active participation in the field of sports and cultural activities.
- To act as liaison between CBSE and the member Schools in implementation of its policies, projects, educational advancement, joint workshops and seminars, common exhibition.
- XGSC shall be a non political, non-religion, non-commercial body meant entirely for educational advancement of its members for the sake of the student’s development in all the aspects of achievements.